Idesco Corp. is looking to hire a Service Technician. The position is based in New York City – 37 West 26th Street, New York, NY 10010.
The basic scope of work includes installing and servicing access control and CCTV systems within a commercial environment.
The Service Technician will report directly to the Service Manager.
Idesco Corp., a leading
integrator of security systems, is looking for a Service Technician in New York, NY.
Idesco Corp. has been providing
integrated security solutions to the most prestigious organizations for over 71
years. Idesco designs and manages a wide array of security products including
access control systems, video surveillance, biometrics, ID badging solutions, turnstiles
and visitor management systems.
networks, large municipalities and prestigious universities depend on Idesco to protect them.
is looking to hire a Service Technician
. The position is
based in New York City – 37 West 26th
Street, New York, NY 10010.
The basic scope of work
includes installing and servicing access control and CCTV systems within a
The Service Technician
will report directly to the Service Manager.
duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Installation, service,
and troubleshooting of access control systems including: S2, Lenel, AMAG,
Software House, Honeywell, etc.
- Installation, service,
and troubleshooting of video surveillance systems including: Axis, ACTi,
Avigilon, Arecont, etc.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software
problems on servers and workstations, along with connected peripherals.
- All other related
duties as assigned or required by the Service Manager.
Candidates must meet or
exceed the following job requirements:
- 2 years of experience in low voltage work.
- Safe and proper use of tools, equipment and ladders.
- Clean and neat appearance
- Work in construction environments and have the ability to lift
- Be familiar with general test equipment and the tools of the
- Experience with Amag, S2, Lenel and IP Video Systems
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written.
- Experience dealing with customers and construction trades.
- Be able to neatly document service & installation records.
- Work normal business hours but on call to work some weekends,
overnights if needed. (Salary compensation available for weekends, overnights
& travel work)
Note: We will perform a background check and verify
all references, as required by NYS.
- Base salary (based on experience)
- Complete benefits package
- Vacation and sick days
How to apply:
Please send your resume
and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.